The Business Analyst would work closely with our users to understand their business model, requirements and translate/document to user requirement document with proposed optimal solution that balancing between business and technical, yet achieve ultimate result.
Role and Responsibility :
- Elicit and analyze user requirements.
- Prioritize the requirements to assure that the most critical issues are addressed.
- Provide the feasibility solution and possible outcomes by cooperating with IT Solution Architect team.
- Identify project scope and estimate timeline.
- Ability to manage multiple and complex projects .
- Monitor the continued need for and success of the solution and adapt as necessary.
• Master Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field.
• Minimum 3 years experience in financial services industry or information technology .
• Ability to quickly analyze the business processes.
• Experience in Equities product is an advantage.
• Experience with and understanding of process design is an advantage.
• Good interpersonal and strong communication skills.