KS Automated Trading
No more worries .. about not making your orders on time
No more worries .. about tracking the market everyday
KS Automated Trading System
KS Automated Trading System is an automated trading system configured to determine the best trading signals and volumes for your investment. The system will automatically send trading orders on behalf of your account.
Scope of Service for KS Automated Trading System
- Our team of specialists will provide investment advice and propose appropriate trading strategies for your portfolio as well as your risk appetite.
- Monitor and report the results of your trading portfolio based on KS Automated Trading System.
Benefits of KS Automated Trading System
- Time-saving: No need to monitor and analyze a constantly changing market condition.
- Systematic back-test: KS Automated Trading System is systematically back-tested to ensure adequate robustness by reflecting reality to the best extent possible.
- Preserved discipline: A systematic trading system removes emotional trading bias and human error from trading orders such as decision making, profit-taking orders, or stop-loss orders.
- Improved order entry speed: Orders are made immediately after the system captures changes in the market which fits the predetermined conditions. There is no need for human input and time delays.
- Access to Advanced Strategy: The advanced strategies employed by Automated Trading System are developed through the use of mathematical modeling (quantitative) techniques on various inputs such as companies’ fundamental and market data. These strategies are available for both stocks and derivatives.
Risks of KS Automated Trading System
- System Failures
- Unforeseen events may happen and compromise the system such as failure of network connections with the servers, interfaces, databases, and power supplies. There may be losses to the customers’ accounts or third-party accounts linked to the system.
- Limitations of Back-Test Results
- Results of the Back-Test cannot guarantee future trading returns due to limitations of capturing all market conditions in the test period. Actual market conditions may differ from the training period data (market shock, structural break, new pattern, etc) and may cause a deviation to the expected future performances.
Terms and conditions for KS Automated Trading System
Interested institutional clients can contact our Derivative Business (TFEX) department or