- The calculation of KS Amazing Points will be based on fees received from the following transactions: 1) Stocks on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) and the Market for Alternative Investment (MAI); 2) Foreign stocks on foreign stock exchanges; and 3) Derivatives on the Futures Exchange with Kasikorn Securities Public Company Limited. Every 100 baht of fees from the above transactions is equal to 1 KS Amazing Point.
- For transactions in securities listed on the SET, MAI and Futures Exchange by retail investors, the company will calculate the KS Amazing Points based on transactions since 1 September 2010. The KS Amazing Points will be rounded down to eliminate any decimal places.
- For transactions in securities listed on overseas stock exchanges by retail investors, the company will calculate the KS Amazing Points based on transactions since 2 May 2017 (Thailand time). The KS Amazing Points will be rounded down to eliminate any decimal places.
- For transactions in securities listed on the SET, MAI and Futures Exchange by corporate clients, the company will calculate the KS Amazing Points based on transactions since 1 June 2017. The KS Amazing Points will be rounded down to eliminate decimal places.
- The company reserves the right to restrict KS Amazing Point redemption to customers who meet the payment requirements for stocks or derivative transactions and are the company's customers at the time of redeeming the points.
- Institutional clients cannot participate in this program.
- KS Amazing Points from trading accounts with the same name and surname can be combined and redeemed at the same time, except for KS Amazing Points from foreign stock transactions, which cannot be combined.
- KS Amazing Point conversion into Kasset mutual fund units must be done only on behalf of the clients who own the KS Amazing Points. The price and the number of mutual fund units are based on the date when the company sends the information to Kasikorn Asset Management Co., Ltd., which might not be the same date that customers request to redeem the points.
- KS Amazing Point will be canceled or terminated in the following cases:
KS Amazing Points that have been redeemed for rewards cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
KS Amazing Point points will be valid for 3 calendar years starting from the year in which shares / securities or derivatives are traded, plus another 3 calendar years (with accumulated points deducted on December 31 of the expiry year), for example, clients start trading securities. Or a derivative on March 1, 2020, your 2020 reward points will expire on December 31, 2023 and the following year (your 2021 reward points will expire on 31st December 2023). C. 2567)
The company reserves the right to change rewards and will not accept the return of rewards if the rewards have been delivered to customers. This includes the case in which the rewards are accepted, with signature, by other persons living at the same address.
The company reserves the right to change terms and conditions including benefits without prior notice.
In case rewards are damaged or of no use, customers can claim a replacement from the company that distributed the merchandise.
In case of the particular rewards being out of stock, the company reserves the right, without prior notice, to replace with reward with one of similar quality and price.
The company reserves the right to modify the KS Amazing Point program without prior notice when the point redemption is not correct
If there is a dispute, the company's decision is final.
- Customers have used the right to redeem KS Amazing Points for rewards or other benefits.
- Are no longer customers of the company.
- Customers forge documents in order to obtain KS Amazing Points. The company has the right to recall the reward or benefit that customers has obtained from this program in addition to incurred damages.
The company will deliver rewards to the program member as per the address that is submitted to us.